Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Chicken Noodle Soup


Yum! Whats better then some chicken noodle sou?. So, I actually thought it was Thursday and so began to build up tons of soup making aggression. I cut the vegetables, boiled the chicken, served the soup, drank the soup, and now I am sitting here realizing it is actually WEDNESDAY. Oh well, today is this weeks soup discovery.

I've never made chicken noodle soup from scratch, and so I really wanted to today. Although I didn't slave hours over making broth (I used organic chicken broth from the store), it turned out pretty darn good. There was celery, carrots, onions, garlic, corn, boiled chicken, noodles, and lots of black pepper. Teenage friendly in terms of taste yes, however its a tad tedious in preparation. Lots of waiting time, for boiling, and precooking steps. And no one like waiting, especially teenagers!


I think Ill go have another serving.


1 comment:

  1. Chicken Noodle soup is something that almost every teenager would eat :)! good choice in using the Organic Broth.

    ReplyDelete