Monday, April 7, 2008

Eatting Out Is Grand



I have openly confessed my obsession with eating out. So, eating out on a Friday night is generally an excellent way to celebrate the beginning of a weekend. (Of course, they have to be followed by a lovely concert band performance.)

It was Vietnamese, again, I had the same meal from take out, again, and I really enjoyed the atmosphere. My family, most of the time, picks food up or has it delivered so I've never really had the chance to sit and eat at the restaurant (Hao's Garden). Quiet, not too many people, and for the most part, the person serving us wasn't frustrated with our "teenage ways"(actually our "fr-geekish ways").
The food was fantastic, at least my dish. My three BUDDAYS (respectively), had shrimp soup (thumbs up from her), vegetable stir fry (i think a thumbs up from her), and lemon chicken (an obvious thumbs up from her). They're not picky eaters, and are generally happy to try the oddest foods. So thats a plus.



Todays meal adventure landed on a basic all time favorite: spaghetti and meatballs. Chicken balls to be accurate. A little too starchy in my opinion. A salad, and iced tea would make it a better meal. There is generally no auguring the popularity of spaghetti. Since it is an all time favorite its on my hit list to make nutritious, while keeping that delicious flavor.

-pow

2 comments:

  1. I didn't know that carrot liked shrimp.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so welcome for the concert band thing, DIVYA.

    ReplyDelete